Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blog #7

DIeW/CoUgh: Hey Babe wat happen u've been coughing so much lately u ok?
IloveBABes: Idk wat happen b4 i waz normal... and the next day i am COUGHING like crazy
DIeW/CoUgh: AWW OMG I AM SO SORRY I HOPE U GET BETTER D:
IloveBABes: Thx D/C i rlly appreciate that
DIeW/CoUgh: *Gasp* ithink u might have Whopping Cough... since it has been happening to many pplz these days esp. in ur age :OOOOO
IloveBABes: AHH!!! ur right >.< i just remebered that Whopping Cough is diff. from other coughs
IloveBABes: NOOOO ID WANNA DIE!!! :'( I'M TOO YOUNG *CRIES SO MUCH*
DIeW/CoUgh: Please Babe calm down u'll be fine...  ik what to do to get the job done ;)
IloveBABes: RLLY!?!?! WAT
DIeW/CoUgh: All u need 2 do is get a pertussis vaccination as quick as possible or take antibiotics and YW BABE :DDDD P.S LOVE U <3
IloveBABes: OMGOSHHHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOUUU D/C ALRIGHT I'M GONNA DO WAT U JUST SAID .... BAIII LOVE ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment